Can you date an Xbox?

Saturday, October 30, 2010
As a teenager I swore I would never have computer games in my house. Boy was I wrong! I apparently didn't plan on marrying. Or at least not marrying someone my age & Australian. As of last week we have an Xbox, Playstation 2 and are borrowing a Wii. And that doesn't even count computer or facebook games! Ah, the ideals of youth *sigh*

I was also crazy about the Beatles. (I was obviously born 30 years too late). So tonight I have borrowed Across the Universe to watch as my consolidatory I'm-not-an-Xbox-widow-I-am-choosing-to-spend-Saturday-night-alone Chick Flick.

A few months ago on Mamamia we were invited to describe our sex lives in three words here. The answers were great, here's a sampling:

14. Non. Existent.
Hot. Loud. Daily.
knock me up
Too much effort.

(and before you search for me, I didn't comment!)

My fav was zz's  always.playing.xbox

Whilst the Prince is not that bad, I was wondering the other day if he is dating the Xbox. He buys special treats & sets aside time for the Xbox. Just need to train him to do the same for me! ;)

That's okay, gives me lots of time to watch Beatles movies...

~Stretchy P. xx

1 comments:

Stretchy Princess said...

Oh, and btw, Across the Universe was terrible! I didn't realise it was so much about Vietnam. And it was set in the Beatles era. Talk about lack of creativity!
Did not like.

Post a Comment