Roses

Thursday, October 7, 2010


On Sunday a friend invited me to Solace where I was introduced to a different type of praying:
Thorns & Roses. Basically you light a candle for something you're thankful for (the rose) and one for something hard/difficult/painful (the thorn). The children were involved too & I thought it was lovely. (Even though I had more thorns than roses this week!)

Over at Eat the Damn Cake Kate puts an "un-roast" at the end of every post: something she likes about herself that day. Fantastic! While I don't think I can commit to saying something nice about myself every time (see I love me) I want to continue the positives. So from now on I'm committing to putting a rose at the bottom of each post.

Join me in dwelling on the positives

~Princess CJ xx

Mr Lincoln - my fav rose



Rose: I'm thankful that I can afford all the painkillers I need. I've had a headache since Tues, but at least I don't have to worry about spending $ when I try to ease it.
Pic 1  Pic 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment