Monday Meh

Monday, October 4, 2010
Hello all the Spoonies out there! Today is brought to you by the letter Z and the number 0. Actually, it's not entirely true, I did get some sleep last night - 6 hours in fact - but that's not quite enough...

Today is the last day of my holidays. I'm back at teaching rounds tomorrow - not that I feel like I can! I was planning to spend the whole of my 2 weeks off resting & recovering & getting ready to go back. Well, I certainly did the resting, plus eating well (if you don't count about 20kgs of chocolate!), getting lots of sleep + excercise. Sadly the "feeling well & ready to go back" has evaded me.

I must remember that had I not taken as good care of myself I would without a doubt be much worse. (right?)

Positive things I did during the holidays:
-enjoyed my birthday
-started a blog!
-had time to go & visit my Grandmother
-had time for coffee with some friends I had been meaning to catch up with for ages
-met a friend's new baby =)
-had time to see my friends

Hope you all have as many spoons as you need,
-Sleepy Princess x

0 comments:

Post a Comment