Grammatical help

Thursday, October 28, 2010
The Prince & I call ourselves two of the "Four horsemen of the apostrophe". There's nothing worse than bad apostrophe placement!! So of course I love this video of The Apostrophe Song by Cool Rules. I particularly like the rock & acoustic versions available on their iPhone app. There's even resources etc. I taught a lesson on apostrophes to a 4/5 class on teaching rounds - now I would play this song. So much better!

& I can never spell definitely!

The Oatmeal also has the awesome i.e. vs e.g. poster - very helpful, along with other awesome stuff!



~~


Rose: 24 degrees & sunny today! Yay!

I'm also thankful for a government that will pay me to be a student at a university. So few people in the world get that privilege. I love study, but would never be able to do it if I had to pay full price! Thanks HECS! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment