We love to see the batsman at the wicket...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Adelaide oval - 2 years ago
*sings* Cricket, Cricket!

If there's ever a spoonie sport it's cricket. It goes for 5 days! If you're feeling sick you can lie there & happily know there's nearly a week of entertainment on the TV for you.

The Prince & I <3 cricket. We even plan our summer holidays so that we can watch cricket at different grounds around Aus. This summer we're trying for Sydney (3-7 Jan 2011), we just need to find somewhere to stay.

So tonight for date night we're having spag bol (his fav) & watching the cricket. Perfect!

This year with the famous sign


Rose: I start work tomorrow! I have a casual job, where I can do 4-6 hrs a day, and they even have a 'rest room' where I can lie down if I'm not feeling well. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment