Prac is finished!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I am super super proud of me! (can I say that without sounding too much like a tall poppy?)

Yes I can! Because I have earned it! I have worked very hard, sacrificed much & overcome extreme anxiety to finish my Kindergarten placement. And I didn't just finish I got a H2A (B+). I believe I did really really well. Yay me!

Big thanks to the Prince for getting me out the door on supreme anxiety days, doing all the cooking & housework every Tues, Wed & Thurs since August & just loving me. Without him it would not have been possible!

Thanks also to family & friends who have understood me not being able to do anything!


*side note: does thanking someone on the internet when you know they can't read it count? Does 'sending the vibes out there' show love?*


Things I have learned: 
  • I can do way more than I think I can
  • I love working with children
  • anxiety can be beaten, and I can do it!
  • I'm good at working with children. And I don't have to know what to do in every circumstance, my instincts are good.
  • Some kids live really hard lives. (this was the hardest lesson. really feeling for some of the kids I met)








Rose: I've finished! What more is there? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment