First World Want

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perhaps now the AUD is so high? Or as a loosing weight reward?

My nerdity is currently finding its vent in The Big Bang theory. I *soo* want a Sheldon Shirt or a Soft Kitty, warm kitty shirt. Or a Wesley Crushers shirt. And here is the actual soundtrack shirt!
How bout this I don't want to talk shirt?
If only they made a Stretchy Princess shirt. This is pretty close.
I <3 the threadless Lightsaver shirt, but they've sold out in women.

Then there's Inconceivable!, Inigo's shirt & I think I need this shirt even more than chocolate (above)

(You'd better leave now, I could go on all day)

P.S. Rose: spare $ for random things like shirts!

1 comments:

Stretchy Princess said...

Now here's a shirt that's useful: a wifi detector! http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/interactive/991e/

Post a Comment