Cooking Fail gets worse!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010





So, after yesterday's spectacular cooking fail I'm sure you're all dying to know what happened next! I assumed that the cookies would dry out on the drying rack, but after a few hours I picked them up only to discover: soggy mess! It was gross, to say the least! 

I thought the solution would be to put them in the oven for a bit to dry out, but as you can see above, they just sort of...melted.

yuck. 

I am very lucky to have a Prince who will eat, literally, anything. (the missing cookie above was eaten whilst soggy, even before the oven disaster!)
Rose: Congats to Prince William & Kate Middleton on their engagement! I always thought he would marry me, but I found my own (dare I say better?!) Prince. All the best for their life together, I'm sure it won't be an easy road! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment