Secret shame

Wednesday, April 4, 2012
I've spent the last week in a dark fog, surrounded by vampires. Yep, the Twilight bug bit me. And yes, I know I'm a bit late (try five years!) and a bit old (more like *ahem* 15 years). I'm totally embarassed - It was an accident I swear!!

Here's the story:
I was staying with my best friend. After a busy Sunday we had the TV on, looking for something to veg out to. The only movie on was Twilight. So her husband (D) and I started watching, with the purpose of making fun. There were so many opportunities.

Gratuitous shirtless Jacob pic
"I want to kill you" "I don't care" [Ok, that's just worrying...]

He's not in biology. [oh no! How will you continue your difficult teenage existence?!]

D - "Isn't he supposed to be hot?" me: "Which one?" D: "That one, the main guy" me: "But I think he's hideous! His eyes, that white skin. ewww" (before you flame me, I have changed my mind, but go back & view the first few minutes of the film (I'm sure you don't need any encouragement!) - he does look pretty strange. New Moon shows him in a much better light.)

Anyway... by half way through the movie we were embarassed to be into it, and by the end we were sold.  We watched New Moon the next night & Eclipse the night after that!

So now I get it.

I have bookmarked Confessions of a Male Twi-hard I check Letters to Twilight every day for new content & I just made an Edward cake for myself my sister's hen's night.

*sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment